Friday, April 3, 2015

2014-15 SEASON NOW OVER!!

Another great year everyone! All results on this blog are now FINAL. I will be having a Fish Fry/Bonfire on Saturday, April 25th this year. Hopefully you can make it. I will also be creating a new blog for the upcoming 2015-16 season as well. When it is up I will have a link from this page to it.

2015-16 SEASON
I am going to implement a few rule changes and tweaks again this year, mainly we will be doing away with set lines,spearing, netting. The new year will be only hook and line catches. Don't want to take away from any of the great catches from this previous year as they are all within the rules! Just want to make a more even playing field for the upcoming year....

I thought about raising the stakes this year as well to $10 a category and $20 for biggest fish, but this is up for debate and maybe we'll take a vote at the party.

Remember to pay me too, I haven't seen a whole lot of $$ from the 2014-15 season!

No comments:

Post a Comment